SMARTech energy continue to provide electrical maintenance and support during COVID-19 crisis
We understand the uncertainty affecting businesses and organisations at this current time due to the COVID-19 crisis.
However, we are working hard to ensure our team can continue to provide electrical maintenance and support for the foreseeable future.
SMARTech energy are taking safety measures to protect our employees and customers and we will continue to evaluate the situation on a daily basis.
Our specialist commercial services include, (but are not limited to):
- Reactive call outs and planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Electrical inspection, testing and maintenance
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation, maintenance and repairs
- Lighting installation, maintenance and repairs
- Power quality issues
- Air compressors and motors maintenance and repairs
For more information, please call our services team on 01225 635 660 or contact us through our website. For emergency out of hours, please call 07878 000062.