Energy Consultant Wanted
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Energy Consultant to support our growing energy consultancy team.
As an award winning energy management and reduction specialist, our projects are varied and exciting and we excel at supporting our clients to help them achieve Net Zero status by reducing their energy consumption and carbon footprint.
Your knowledge and experience will help to develop and deliver reports and projects and guide the implementation of best practice within the business; ensuring that all relevant legislation is both understood and implemented.
Work for SMARTech energy
We understand that the key to our success is the people we work with – which is why we’ve put together a great package which includes:
- Training and progression to continually develop
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Company vehicle
SMARTech energy. Our Culture.
SMARTech energy is an award winning energy management and carbon reduction specialist. We partner with organisations to help them reduce energy waste, boost profits and cut carbon emissions.
What qualifications / experience would I need?
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK driving licence
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
- IPMVP Practitioner desirable
- Masters Degree level of education in either mechanical engineering or sustainable energy and environment
- 5 years prior experience in the energy management industry
- Knowledge of HVAC, motor specification, power quality management, compressors and pumps
- Experience in specifying and auditing HVAC, motor specification, power quality management, compressors and pumps
- Highly self-motivated and resilient
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong energy efficiency understanding
- Ability to manage clients
- Ability to train others
- Competent using MS Office suite
- Good understanding of utilities
- Analysis of the energy monitoring data and information gathered from the energy surveys to construct an energy management document which will then be used as the energy reduction programme
- Prepare quotations for the energy management survey reports to the client
- Carry out mechanical and electrical engineering calculations to ensure the correct solution is specified
- Carry out design of systems for proposed projects
- Prepare proposals and reports
- Liaise with the project stakeholders and carry out project hand over to the project manager or contract manager
- Liaise closely with MD, GM and Contracts Manager to deliver projects on times
- Research, develop and maintain awareness and understanding of existing and new solutions within the marketplace and energy sector
- Support Business Development Managers and Account Managers with new client leads
- Other duties as reasonably requested
Getting to SMARTech energy
SMARTech energy are based in Corsham, Wiltshire. Approximately four miles from Chippenham and 15 minutes from the M4, Junction 17.
SMARTech energy is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and SMARTech energy will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.