International Performance Measurement Verification Protocol (IPMVP)
Measurement and Verification of Energy Data
When calculating energy savings through the Energy Efficiency-as-a-Service programme, the energy savings are measured and verified using the International Performance Measurement Verification Protocol (IPMVP).
This protocol sets out how M&V is to be conducted and includes baselines, site data and the utility calculations used to show true savings.
- Internationally accepted protocol
- Provides standardised energy savings evaluation
- Creates an outline for measurement & validation plan (M&V Plan)
- Widely used by national and regional government agencies and industrial organisations
- Helps promote and achieve resource efficiency and environmental objectives
We would be delighted to discuss how we can be of assistance.
If you have a questions or would like more information then please complete this form and we will be in contact.