Get paid to generate your own heating & hot water
Biomass Combined Heat and Power Boilers
Biomass CHC is energy efficient by using up to 100% of the energy generated
Micro energy generation with the Entrade E3
With energy prices increasing year on year, the demand for electricity forever on the increase and threats of energy blackouts in the years to come, how can you have energy security for your business?
SMARTech energy has the answer – Biomass Combined Heat and Power (CHP) mobile plant is a solution which enables you to self-generate your own electricity with the option to have either heat or cooling.
Each Biomass Combined Heat and Power unit works by converting biomass pellets and waste into a clean high-quality syngas which is used to generate 25 kW of electric (200,000 kWh per year) and 60 kW of heat (480,000 kWh per year) or optionally up to 30 kW of cooling, based on a run time of 8000 hours.
The units are modular, completely mobile and compact. The mobile modular Power Plant is housed in a 20 foot (c.6 metres) shipping container with a maximum of 2 units per container and can be put into operation quickly – often within 4 hours. The modular design allows multiple units to be linked together to meet whatever size energy requirements you have.
How about using your business waste to fuel the CHP unit? Continuous research has already approved in excess of 300 materials for use in the E3 Micro Biomass CHP Generator. With few moving parts, the Biomass CHP units provide a safe and secure energy supply that is capable of operating in all corners of the world with an uptime of over 90%.
The payback for the Entrade E3 Biomass CHP can be as low as 4 years with the current government renewable incentives. Current renewable incentives include:
- Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROC) at 7.58 p/kWh
- RHI from Biogas at 4.43 p/kWh
- RHI for Biomass tier 1 at 3.10 p/kWh for the first 1314 kWh
- RHI for Biomass tier 2 at 0.82 p/kWh thereafter
- Giving strong green credentials and income guaranteed for 20 years
Finance packages are available for the E3 Biomass Combined Heat and Power system or, alternatively, the system can be supplied through a fully managed service package enabling you to have the power plant on site with minimal capital expenditure. The Biomass Combined Heat and Power mobile power plant has a 7,500 hours uptime guarantee, which is also covered within monthly service charge, giving you all the benefits without any responsibility for managing the plant.
The fully managed service includes:
- Power and heating plant service and maintenance
- 24/7 monitoring with remote access to rectify any level 1 faults. Level 2 (onsite support) is also included
- Fuel supply
- Licence fee
- Gas certification
If you would like to explore further how Biomass Combined Heat and Power could meet your energy requirements, save you money and reduce your carbon footprint, or if you wish to find out more about how you could utilise existing waste streams, then please contact SMARTech energy today to book a no obligation consultation.
Giving strong green credentials and income guaranteed for 20 years
Payback for the Entrade E3 Biomass CHP can be as low as 4 years with the current government renewable incentives
- Get paid to generate your own heating & hot water through government paid Renewable Heat incentive (RHI) and Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROC)
- RHI payments are awarded for 20 years, are tax free and index linked
- Energy efficient by using up to 100% of the energy generated
- Carbon Neutral as it releases the same amount of CO2 when burned as it absorbed during its life
- Eligible for Carbon Trust energy efficiency loan. Potential to qualify for capital contribution from the Carbon Trust Green Business Fund
Eligible for Carbon Trust energy efficiency loan
Let SMARTech energy define and design the right solution for you
Talk to us to see how we could help you save money
Contact us to book your free energy consultation
Download our latest customer Case Studies
Download our latest customer product brochures
We would be delighted to discuss how we can be of assistance.
If you have a question or would like more information then please complete this form and we will be in contact.