Biomass Combined Heat and Power Boilers
Biomass CHC is energy efficient by using up to 100% of the energy generated
Micro energy generation with the Entrade E3
With energy prices increasing year on year, the demand for electricity forever on the increase and threats of energy blackouts in the years to come, how can you have energy security for your business?
How about using your business waste to fuel the CHP unit? Continuous research has already approved in excess of 300 materials for use in the E3 Micro Biomass CHP Generator. With few moving parts, the Biomass CHP units provide a safe and secure energy supply that is capable of operating in all corners of the world with an uptime of over 90%.
The payback for the Entrade E3 Biomass CHP can be as low as 4 years with the current government renewable incentives. Current renewable incentives include:
- Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROC) at 7.58 p/kWh
- RHI from Biogas at 4.43 p/kWh
- RHI for Biomass tier 1 at 3.10 p/kWh for the first 1314 kWh
- RHI for Biomass tier 2 at 0.82 p/kWh thereafter
- Giving strong green credentials and income guaranteed for 20 years
Finance packages are available for the E3 Biomass Combined Heat and Power system or, alternatively, the system can be supplied through a fully managed service package enabling you to have the power plant on site with minimal capital expenditure. The Biomass Combined Heat and Power mobile power plant has a 7,500 hours uptime guarantee, which is also covered within monthly service charge, giving you all the benefits without any responsibility for managing the plant.
The fully managed service includes:
- Power and heating plant service and maintenance
- 24/7 monitoring with remote access to rectify any level 1 faults. Level 2 (onsite support) is also included
- Fuel supply
- Licence fee
- Gas certification
Giving strong green credentials and income guaranteed for 20 years
Payback for the Entrade E3 Biomass CHP can be as low as 4 years with the current government renewable incentives
- Get paid to generate your own heating & hot water through government paid Renewable Heat incentive (RHI) and Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROC)
- RHI payments are awarded for 20 years, are tax free and index linked
- Energy efficient by using up to 100% of the energy generated
- Carbon Neutral as it releases the same amount of CO2 when burned as it absorbed during its life
- Eligible for Carbon Trust energy efficiency loan. Potential to qualify for capital contribution from the Carbon Trust Green Business Fund
Talk to us to see how we could help you save money
Contact us to book your free energy consultation
Download our latest customer Case Studies
Download our latest customer product brochures
We would be delighted to discuss how we can be of assistance.
If you have a questions or would like more information then please complete this form and we will be in contact.