SMARTech energy Ltd is a fast growing, award winning energy management company which specialises in energy reduction within commercial businesses. We are seeking a 17th Edition qualified Electrician who can carry out inspecting and testing and to work unsupervised or as part of a team. The purpose of the role is to install and maintain electrical systems, lighting, power, energy savings solutions, energy monitoring equipment, cooling systems & renewable energy equipment.
The Person / Role and Responsibilities
You will be required to work on site at various locations throughout Wiltshire and the surrounding areas, managing and installing energy saving equipment in the industrial & commercial sector.
SMARTech energy are a fast growing multi award winning company which is looking for a full time electricians to deliver professional installations & reactive works. Training is offered on our specialist energy efficient solutions, and the job role will include installation of LED lighting, controls, VO, VSD’s, etc.
- Level 3, 17th / 18th Edition qualified electrician (BS7671) with at least 4 years post qualification experience
- Assemble, modify, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electrician’s licence or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local legislation and BS7671 regulations.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Have knowledge/experience of electrical installations /reactive works and fault finding on commercial sites in both light and power (internal & external)
- Experienced in commercial/industrial settings, ideally with experience of the installation of LED lighting, controls, VO, VSD’s etc or similar
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence
- Natural team lead
All the stuff you would expect from fast growing, results focused, innovative company including:
Salary: from £26,000 – £30,000 per annum plus bonuses/overtime upto OTE £35,000 PA
Full support and training from a team dedicated to helping you be successful
An energetic, enjoyable and engaging working environment.
Award winning SMARTech energy are leaders in the provision of specialist commercial services, from Electrical Services, Heating & Cooling solutions, Energy Management Consultancy and Power Management solutions.
To join our fantastic team, please send your CV today to enquiries@SMARTech-energy.co.uk